Haemovit Plus Capsules are specially formulated to provide vital nutrients needed for the formation of healthy blood cells and a strong immune system. Rich in Iron, Vitamin B12, Zinc and Copper to help build a strong body defense and boost the nervous system. Optimum care for people with special needs. Suitable for men and women.
Haemovit Plus may be of benefit to;
- People who suffer from iron-deficiency anemia; mostly women with heavy menstruation, people who follow a vegetarian diet and people who have poor nutrition habits
- People who want to maintain mental and cardiovascular health
- Pregnant women (only after consulting with the doctor)
When Should I Take Haemovit Plus Capsules?
Haemovit Plus Capsules should be taken as a supplement to provide the extra nutritional support required to meet the body’s needs during demanding periods. Women would mostly benefit from this supplement as many of them suffer from iron-deficiency. Haemovit ® Plus capsules should be taken with food to avoid stomach irritation due to the high Iron content.
|Each Haemovit Plus Capsule contains (average):
|*: EC Nutrient Reference Value Not Yet Established
|INGREDIENTS FOR HAEMOVIT PLUS CAPSULE:
Bulking Agent (soybean oil, vegetable fat, yellow beeswax), Vitamin B12 Prep (calcium phosphate, cyanocobalamin), Iron † (ferrous fumarate), Capsule Shell [gelling agent (gelatine), humectant (glycerine), natural colour (red iron oxide)], Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Emulsifier (sunflower lecithin), Manganese Sulphate, Pyridoxine HCl, Copper Sulphate, Zinc Oxide, Folic Acid.
This product contains iron, which if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children.
Keep out of sight and reach of children.
HOW CAN YOU BE SURE OF AUTHENTICITY OF YOUR PURCHASE?
- All our products have the Importer Sticker if it is an imported product.
- Every product has an Expiry Date and a Valid Batch Number that can be verified from the manufacturer.
- You are always provided with a proper Tax Paid Retail Invoice.
- We are Certified & Authorised for distribution by the importers (it can be verified from the customer care of the respective importer)
More info on Authenticity, Click Here