Green Tea Health Benefits
Green Tea is well-known for its immense health-soothing benefits since time immemorial. However, In recent years, the use of Green Tea has diversified, It is so because studies reveal that the regular usage of Green tea can not only improve the overall health status but can also uplift a person’s mood immensely. What makes Green tea so unique is that it is made from Camellia sinensis leaves and buds that have not undergone the same withering and oxidation process that is used to make other teas like: oolong teas and black teas. It is due to this reason that the leaves of Green Tea are loaded with bioactive compounds which have antioxidants that are helpful in preventing several diseases.
Unlike years back, Green Tea is now available in a variety of added flavors such as Tulsi, Lemon, Honey etc.., The enhanced flavor provides an extra punch of taste along with complemented health benefits like:
- Improved Metabolism: Green Tea helps in improving metabolism and at the same time burns fat. One of its primary antioxidants called catechins is primarily responsible for the breakdown of lipids. It is a boon for obese people who can lose weight and have a delightful drink as well.
- Stress Management: Green Tea has active ingredients responsible for inducing resistance to stress and promoting normal biological functions of the body.
- Prevents premature ageing: Antioxidants present in Green Tea help slow down the oxidation process and safeguard the body cells from free radicals with prevents premature ageing of cells.
- Helps relax nerves: Green Tea promotes the smooth flow of blood by helping nerves to relax, This is extremely crucial for those with raised blood pressure.
- Full of anti-oxidants, Green Tea when consumed regularly, can help maintain beauty and health of the skin.
Caution with Green Tea?
Green Tea contains Tannins that are responsible for increasing stomach acid and can lead to stomach ache, nauseous feeling or constipation. To Overcome this, It is best recommended to avoid having green tea on an empty stomach.
Is Green Tea Safe?
Being a natural herb supplement, consuming Green Tea is perfectly safe for adults when consumed in moderation and poses no threat to health. However, Pregnant and lactating women should consult their health-care provider prior to its consumption to avoid any possibility of side-effects like nausea, headache, stomach cramps etc.
Why Buy from Nutrabay?
We are India’s most trusted online health supplement store. Products sold on Nutrabay are 100% authentic as we source products either directly from brands or with their official importers. We guarantee hassle-free buying experience online, with secure online payment options and cash on delivery. Check out weight-loss herbs to feel great every day and build a vigorous lean body.