What is Fat Burner?
If you obey a disciplined diet and exercise schedule but are unable to reduce that stubborn fat, you might need a fat burner. Fat burners are supplements that help promote fat burning in the body by various mechanisms like:
- Increasing metabolism
- Reducing fat absorption
- Enhancing fat oxidation
They are generally available in the form of capsules, tablets, powders, or liquids.
Fat Burner: Benefits & Uses
Fat burners give an additional push to fat burning process in the body and help accomplish our fat loss, weight loss, or fitness goals. Here are some of the benefits of using fat burners:
- Boost metabolism: Fat burners usually contain ingredients like green tea, green coffee bean, and caffeine that help increase our metabolic rate naturally, thereby raising the calorie burn rate.
- Increase energy levels: Fat burner capsules promote weight loss and raise energy levels so that you can perform better and enhance workout intensity with each session.
- Promote more calorie burn: Fat burners increase our body's ability to burn calories faster than usual.
Fat Burner Types:
There are different types of fat burners available in the market. Each type works in a unique way to trigger fat loss in the body.
- Thermogenic Fat Burner: These fat burner powders contain stimulants like caffeine, capsaicin, etc., that raise metabolic rate by producing heat inside the body. An increase in metabolism leads to faster weight loss. They are very effective and provide rapid results. However, people with any medical history should consume them after consulting their doctor.
- Non-Thermogenic Fat Burners: These fat burner capsules are stimulant-free but still modulate adrenaline levels like stimulants. One can take non-thermogenic fat burners at night or bedtime and do not interfere with sleep like caffeine.
- Carb Blockers: Excess intake of carbohydrates are stored in the body as fat. Carb blockers interfere with the digestion of carbs and block the action of carb-digesting enzymes. For example, white kidney bean extract. It results in the excretion of excess carbs from the body without providing any calories.
- Appetite Suppressants: They promote fat loss in the body by suppressing our appetite and providing fullness in less food, leading to reduced calorie intake. Common appetite suppressants present in fat burners for men and fat burners for women are cayenne, Garcinia Cambogia, CLA, and glucomannan.
- Thyroid Regulating Fat Burners: Thyroid hormone plays a crucial role in regulating our metabolism. Reduced thyroid gland activity affects our metabolic rate and leads to weight gain. Thyroid-regulating fat burners help balance the functioning of the thyroid gland and hence support weight loss.
- Cortisol Blockers: Cortisol is released into the body during elevated stress levels. Excess cortisol disrupts hunger hormones' balance and causes increased cravings for foods rich in fat and sugar, leading to fat. Cortisol blockers block or reduce cortisol hormone levels in the body.
How to choose the right fat burner for you?
Fat burners are not meant for everyone. People with medical conditions like neurological disorders, high blood pressure, diabetes, and heart disease should never opt for any fat burner without doctor's consultation.
It is essential to determine the reason for weight gain first. If the weight gain is due to any hormonal imbalance, you may choose fat burner capsules containing ingredients that help balance the hormones naturally.
If you are an athlete or bodybuilder, you may opt for a thermogenic fat burner as stimulants like caffeine. Besides burning fat, they will also provide energy and increased focus to push through those intense workouts.
If the cause of weight gain is excess calorie intake, then appetite suppressants are good for you. They will keep you satiated for longer and prevent you from having more calories than what is required.
In case of any uncertainty, it is better to consult a dietician or a healthcare expert.
How to use Fat Burner?
It is not advisable to consume fat burners for longer periods. One must always prefer them to take in cycles. Long-term usage of fat burners creates a setback, and the body stops getting much affected by the supplement. Therefore, it is wise to use them for 4-6 weeks, give a gap and then start again.
Different fat burners can differ in dosage and timings; therefore, it is advisable to refer to the pack for instructions. For example, appetite suppressants are usually recommended 30 minutes before a meal.
Where to Buy Fat Burner?
You can check Nutrabay.com to explore the range of best fat burners in India. Nutrabay provides you with the best of supplements at the most genuine rates and the assurance of authenticity. Just add your favourite products to your cart, choose any payment method and get 100% original and authentic products delivered right to your doorstep.
Which is the best Fat Burner?
Here is the list of some of the best fat burners in India without side effects:
- Nutrabay Wellness Garcinia Cambogia: This belly fat burner contains an extract of Garcinia Cambogia. It helps with weight loss by suppressing appetite and boosting metabolism. Nutrabay Wellness Garcinia Cambogia contains 60% HCA, the main active ingredient that provides benefits.
- Nutrabay Pro Caffeine: It is the strongest fat burner having 200mg caffeine content per capsule. Athletes and bodybuilders can take it before the workout to boost energy levels and stay more focused.
- Nutrabay Pro L-Carnitine: L-Carnitine is an amino acid that transports fatty acids into the cells for oxidation. It supports fat loss in the body naturally when combined with proper diet and exercise. It is the best fat burner for men and women.
- Nutrabay Pro CLA: CLA refers to Conjugated Linoleic Acid. It is one of the natural fat burners that provide weight loss by suppressing appetite and managing the blood cholesterol profile of the body.
Is Fat Burner safe to use?
One can take fat burners to lose weight and reduce fat percentage in the body. But people with pre-existing medical conditions should seek a doctor's advice before starting the product. Typical fat burner side effects are increased heart rate, pulse rate, blood pressure, anxiety, and insomnia.
It is advisable to go for certified and reputed brands like Nutrabay. Please do not fall into the trap of inferior or unapproved brands, as they may contain cheap additives for quick results, but these might lead to long-term health complications.
One should always use fat burners with a proper diet and workout for best results. To avoid any risk, one should never overdose and self-supplement. The best practice is to consult a healthcare provider to get the dosage customized.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
1. What precautions should I take while using fat burners?
There are certain precautions with fat burners which one must keep in mind while taking them:
- Do not consume a fat burner at night before sleep.
- Do not consume a higher dosage than recommended.
- Many fat burners claim to be best taken empty stomach in the morning; however, many of them contain ingredients that might be harmful when consumed empty stomach.
2. How much weight can I lose with fat burners?
Fat burners are effective when paired with an active lifestyle and healthy diet. Weight loss results may vary from person to person as it depends upon factors like age, height, metabolic rate, genetics, hormone profile, and many more. One should aim to lose half a kg per week which is healthy and sustainable.
3. Will I regain weight once I stop taking fat burners?
It is crucial to stay physically active and consume a healthy diet to manage weight. After you stop taking fat burners, monitor your calorie intake and exercise regularly to keep your metabolic rate up and avoid regaining weight.
4. Who can consume fat burners?
Fat burners are suitable for men and women. One should be cautious while choosing them in case of any medical condition.
5. Can I use fat burners with other supplements?
One can use fat burners with protein shakes and BCAA supplements. But suppose you are already taking pre-workouts containing stimulants like caffeine. In that case, it is not advisable to go for thermogenic fat burners because they can increase overall caffeine intake daily. Discuss with your doctor if you plan to take multiple supplements.