What is Garcinia Cambogia?
Garcinia Cambogia has recently gained popularity among weight loss supplements.
The name of Garcinia Cambogia in Hindi is Vrikshamla. It is commonly grown in India and Southeast Asia like Indonesia, Malaysia, and Sri Lanka. Some other famous names of Garcinia Cambogia are Malabar tamarind, pot tamarind, brindal berry, and gambooge. Recently, the tree of Garcinia Cambogia got a proper name: Garcinia gummi-gutta.
The active ingredient in Garcinia Cambogia is Hydroxycitric Acid (HCA), which plays a significant role in weight loss. Studies say that Garcinia Cambogia supplement should contain at least 60% HCA to be effective for weight loss.
Garcinia Cambogia: Benefits & Uses
Garcinia Cambogia supplements contain the extract of its fruit peels that claim to cause potential health benefits.
- Suppress appetite: It is the most significant reason you can take it to lose weight. Garcinia Cambogia suppresses appetite, which reduces overall calorie intake. Clinical trials have also observed that it increases happy hormone levels - serotonin in the body relaxes brain nerves and reduces stress-eating. If you experience frequent hunger and untimely food cravings, then Garcinia Cambogia is the best way to control them.
- Boost metabolism: Garcinia Cambogia boosts our metabolic rate and increases the calorie-burn rate of the body. Combine it with a regular exercise schedule, and you will burn more calories than expected.
- Block fat synthesis: HCA in Garcinia Cambogia fruit blocks an enzyme needed for fat synthesis and storage. Thus the extra calories that one consumes don't get stored as fat resulting in reduced chances of weight gain.
- Provide energy: Garcinia Cambogia supplements support energy levels, and enhance exercise endurance and overall athletic performance.
How to choose the right Garcinia Cambogia for you?
- Garcinia Cambogia supplements are commonly available in the form of powders, tablets or capsules. One can choose the state as per preference.
- Before choosing any Garcinia Cambogia supplement, it is essential is to check the content per serving and HCA percentage.
- The product should contain pure Garcinia Cambogia extract without any other unwanted or harmful additives.
- It is advisable to opt for a certified supplement and buy it from an authorised seller.
- If you have any pre-existing medical condition like diabetes, liver or kidney disease, then it is recommended to consult a doctor before using Garcinia Cambogia.
How to use Garcinia Cambogia?
- One can simply swallow Garcinia Cambogia tablets or capsules with water.
- If you prefer taking Garcinia Cambogia powder, it is advisable to mix it in water and consume it.
One should take Garcinia Cambogia 30 minutes before taking any meal as it reduces calorie intake by reducing appetite.
Where to buy Garcinia Cambogia?
To avail best Garcinia Cambogia price in India, visit Nutrabay.com. With us, you will have the guarantee of buying only authentic brands subjected to stringent quality tests. The payment modes are safe and 100% reliable.
Which is the best Garcinia Cambogia?
Nutrabay Wellness Garcinia Cambogia is the best Garcinia Cambogia for weight loss in India. Every serving of Nutrabay Wellness Garcinia Cambogia provides 1000 mg of pure and natural Garcinia extract having 60% HCA. It is free from any artificial colour or additives and safe to consume by anyone.
Is Garcinia Cambogia safe to use?
Long-term usage of Garcinia Cambogia is not advisable. Overuse of Garcinia Cambogia can result in side effects like liver toxicity. Hence always prefer taking Garcinia in the prescribed dosage. Some people might experience mild symptoms like nausea, headache, or abdominal discomfort. People with prevailing liver disorders must seek advice from their doctor before starting the product to prevent liver damage.
Garcinia Cambogia is not recommended for pregnant and lactating women.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What is the ideal dosage of Garcinia Cambogia?
It is advisable to refer to the pack for dosage instructions. Although, one can take 500-1000 mg of Garcinia Cambogia extract thrice per day, 30 minutes before meals.
2. For how long can I take Garcinia Cambogia?
Studies have only tested Garcinia Cambogia supplements for up to 12 weeks at a time. Therefore, taking a few weeks off every three months is a good idea.
3. How much weight can I expect to lose with Garcinia Cambogia?
Garcinia Cambogia helps promote weight loss, but it is necessary to regularly have a healthy diet and exercise to see visible results. One should target to lose 2-3 kgs in a month, a healthy range as per the health authorities. However, weight loss results depend upon age, metabolic rate, diet, physical activity level, genes, and hormonal profile.
4. Who can consume Garcinia Cambogia?
- Men and women that aim to lose or manage weight.
- People who experience frequent food cravings.
- Athletes and Bodybuilders.