What is Green Coffee Bean?
Green Coffee Beans are pure coffee beans that are raw and unroasted. Green coffee bean tastes different from your regular coffee. It has a mild flavour like any herbal tea, especially green tea, and is considered more healthier.
Green coffee beans have a better nutrient profile. Compared to roasted coffee beans, they have a high chlorogenic acid content - the primary benefiting compound that possesses potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
Green coffee bean extract is popularly consumed as a dietary supplement for weight loss.
Green Coffee Beans: Benefits & Uses
Let us discuss some green coffee bean benefits:
- Weight loss: Most people use green coffee beans for weight loss as it has been shown to burn glucose and body fat, reduce carbohydrate absorption, and prevent blood sugar spikes.
- Boost metabolism: Green coffee beans help boost metabolic rate and increase the BMR of the body, hence increasing the body's calorie-burning rate.
- Manage diabetes: Green coffee beans benefit people with diabetes as they help manage blood glucose levels by improving insulin sensitivity. They also reduce inflammation and prevent fat accumulation in the body.
- Boost immunity: You can also enjoy green coffee beans to enhance your immune health. Their powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties help keep diseases at bay.
- Uplift mood: The presence of caffeine in green coffee beans acts as a perfect mood elevator. Caffeine, a stimulant, boosts our mood, reduces fatigue and feeling of lethargy, and increases mental alertness.
- Support detoxification: Green coffee bean extract promotes the elimination of toxins, excess fat, and unwanted cholesterol from the body.
- Manage cholesterol: Studies say that green coffee bean extract is suitable if you want to eliminate excess cholesterol from the body. It helps reduce LDL or "bad" cholesterol and promotes healthy heart functioning.
How do green coffee beans work?
Chlorogenic Acid is the main active ingredient that produces weight loss effects as it suppresses the appetite, boosts metabolic rate, and burns stored fat. Green coffee bean extract directly influences a natural appetite suppressant, i.e., serotonin level, by escalating its secretion in the body. Increased serotonin in the body improves mood and reduces food cravings which are most problematic in emotional eaters. At the same time, antioxidants in green coffee bean extract help eliminate free radicals responsible for carrying out various degenerative processes in the body.
How to choose the right green coffee beans for you?
If you want to buy the best green coffee beans, it is advisable to check the CGA or Chlorogenic Acid content. A green coffee bean with at least 45% CGA is considered good.
- If you are willing to buy the beans, ensure they are even and bright. Do not opt for green coffee beans that are dull and uneven.
- One can also opt for green coffee bean extract capsules. It is advisable to check the content of extract per serving.
- Read the ingredient list carefully; the product should not contain harmful additives or fillers.
- It is advisable to opt for non-GMO green coffee beans manufactured in a GMP-certified facility.
How to use green coffee beans?
The usage of green coffee beans depends upon the form.
- If you opt for raw green coffee beans or powder, you can take it at any time as a herbal tea, either early morning or mid-meal health beverage.
- If you prefer to opt for green coffee bean extract capsules, you can simply swallow them with water at any time, preferably before or after a meal.
Where to buy green coffee beans?
Nutrabay is the only reliable website that offers the best green coffee beans price in India. Products sold on Nutrabay are 100% authentic as we source products either directly from brands or with their official importers. We guarantee a hassle-free buying experience online, with secure online payment options and cash on delivery. Check out weight-loss herbs to feel great daily and build a strong lean body.
Is green coffee bean extract safe to use?
Green coffee bean extract pills are safe to consume as they are a natural herb supplement. There are no known green coffee bean side effects if consumed in moderation. However, people with existing medical conditions, pregnant and lactating women, must consult their doctor before using green coffee beans.
Green coffee beans contain caffeine. Therefore, taking excess might result in symptoms like anxiety, restlessness, high blood pressure, and sleep disturbances.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. For how long can I take green coffee beans?
Green coffee bean extract is a natural dietary supplement and safe for long-term usage. One can take it till the health goal is achieved. Make sure not to exceed the recommended use.
2. How much can I lose with green coffee beans?
Weight loss rate depends on age, height, weight, metabolism, genes, physical activity levels, and medical history. However, one should aim to lose half a kg per week. It is advisable to take green coffee bean extract for at least 6-8 weeks to see the visible results.
3. What is the ideal dosage of green coffee beans?
There is no recommended dosage of green coffee beans as it varies from person to person. It is better to consult an expert if you want to understand a suitable dosage for you.