What is Tribulus Terrestris?
Tribulus Terrestris is an ancient herb popularly used as a remedy in Chinese medicine and Indian Ayurveda for infertility, erectile dysfunction, impotence, and low libido. It has recently gained popularity as a dietary supplement to enhance testosterone levels naturally.
Tribulus Terrestris: Benefits & Uses
These are some of the claimed health benefits of Tribulus Terrestris.
- Boost testosterone levels: Studies have shown that Tribulus Terrestris may positively affect testosterone levels and help boost them naturally.
- Improve muscle mass: Since testosterone levels in the body are directly associated with new muscle growth, intake of Tribulus Terrestris may cause an ergogenic effect and increase muscle mass.
- Enhance athletic performance: Sportspeople and athletes commonly use Tribulus Terrestris supplements to improve their training tolerance, endurance, body composition, and physical strength.
- May improve blood sugar and cholesterol levels: Under a few clinical trials, it has been observed that Tribulus Terrestris may also help improve blood glucose and cholesterol levels, thereby minimizing the risk of developing diabetes and heart diseases.
- Anti-inflammatory: Tribulus Terrestris may provide relief from pain, swelling, soreness, and inflammation due to its anti-inflammatory property.
How does Tribulus Terrestris work?
Tribulus Terrestris has a compound called protodioscin, which is believed to act as a testosterone precursor. It may increase testosterone production by stimulating the release of luteinizing hormone (LH) in the body.
Additionally, Tribulus Terrestris contains several health-boosting compounds like flavonoids, alkaloids, steroids, and saponins that account for all the beneficial effects of Tribulus on our heart, immune and reproductive systems.
How to choose the right Tribulus Terrestris for you?
These are a few checkpoints to consider before buying a Tribulus Terrestris supplement.
- Tribulus Terrestris supplements are available in tablets, powders, and capsules form. You can choose as per your preference.
- One must opt for a high-quality certified supplement. Prefer buying from a trusted source like Nutrabay.
- The product must be free from added fillers and unwanted additives.
- Check the recommended dosage and usage instructions, as they may vary depending on age, health status and medical conditions, if any.
How to use Tribulus Terrestris?
One can consume Tribulus Terrestris as per the usage instructions mentioned in the pack.
Where to buy Tribulus Terrestris?
Nutrabay.com is India's most trusted leading online website for the best Tribulus tablets and capsules. Products sold on Nutrabay are 100% authentic as they are sourced either directly from the brands or official importers. We guarantee a hassle-free buying experience online with secure payment options. Check out Nutrabay for the premium quality Tribulus supplement to feel great daily and build a healthy body.
Which is the best Tribulus Terrestris?
Nutrabay Wellness Tribulus Terrestris is one of the best Tribulus supplements to choose from, as it provides 1000 mg of pure non-GMO Tribulus extract without any unwanted fillers. It has no side effects and is safe for long-term use. The product is FSSAI-approved and comes in vegan-friendly capsules.
Is Tribulus Terrestris safe to use?
Generally, Tribulus Terrestris is considered safe to consume. However, one may experience minor side effects like upset stomach, fatigue or nausea.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What is Tribulus Terrestris common name?
It is also commonly known by the name of Gokhru or Gokshura.
2. What is the best time to take Tribulus?
One can take Tribulus at any time of the day, either empty stomach, with meals or before a workout.
3. What are some Tribulus Terrestris benefits for males?
Tribulus may help male health by increasing testosterone levels, enhancing fertility and exercise performance.
4. What is the right dosage of Tribulus Terrestris?
There is no recommended dosage of Tribulus given by ICMR. However, studies suggest one can take between 500-1500 mg of Tribulus daily to enjoy the health benefits. However, it is better to seek medical advice, especially during medical conditions.
5. Are there any Tribulus Terrestris side effects?
Tribulus is generally considered safe; however, one may experience minor symptoms like stomach upset, mood fluctuations, nausea, or headache.