Probiotics for Healthy Digestion
Probiotics are widely researched for their effects on digestive health and have turned out to be the trending health buzz, and deservingly so. They are the living “good” bacteria in the gut that can help keep your microbiome population in balance. You can get probiotics from foods prepared by bacterial fermentation such as curd/yogurt, Kefir,Buttermilk, some kinds of cheese, etc.
Apart from natural sources, Probiotics are also widely available commercially in the form of capsules/ tablets for which the doses are listed as colony forming units (CFU), which means the number of live strains in each dose.
Key Health Benefits of Probiotics:
Researchers are attempting to find out just how probiotics function, some of which are:
- Probiotics help to replace good bacteria, which are usually lost after consuming antibiotics.
- Probiotics aim at maintaining a delicate balance between "good" and "bad" bacteria, which is crucial to keep the body working the way it should.
In simple terms, Probiotics (live bacteria) when consumed in an honest amount provides health benefits.
How to choose the right Supplement?
Choosing the right probiotic depends on why you’re taking it wherein effectiveness is specific to the strain and the condition. Different brands will have different suggested doses and uses, hence it’s important to analyze individual body need and compatibility towards a probiotic.
- To understand this better, an important point to be considered about supplements is that there are many many kinds, For instance, Lactobacillus is one of the most widely used bacteria, But even then, there are more than 120 species of lactobacillus, and at least a dozen of them are used as probiotics.
- Other than this, there are several other types of bacteria, each with dozens of species, making for a bewildering array of feasible probiotics. And even when you select a type of bacteria, the chunk in the supplement can diverge between brands.
- For someone who is lactose intolerant, dairy-free-probiotics are available. While those who have a yeast (Candida) overgrowth, should be apprehensive about choosing a probiotic that doesn’t contain Candida.
Why buy from Nutrabay?
Nutrabay is a young startup and India’s #1 trusted and fastest-growing multi-brand store with many top International and Indian brands. At Nutrabay, you get all products delivered directly, without any middlemen or 3rd party sellers because at Nutrabay we strive to achieve the highest level of “Customer Satisfaction” possible. Our cutting edge E-commerce platform, highly experienced buying team, agile warehouse systems and state of the art customer care centre provides customer with:
- Broader selection of products
- Superior buying experience
- On-time delivery of products
- Quick resolution of any concerns
Apart from these, Nutrabay offers secure online payment options and cash on delivery. Check out wellness supplements to stay active and feel great every day.