|Each Ester C 500mg Plus Tablet Contains (Average):
|Vitamin C (as Ester-C Calcium Ascorbate)
|Citrus Bioflavonoids Complex (min 35% Hesperidin)
|Acerola (min 25% Vitmain C)
|*: EC Nutrient Reference Value Not Yet Established
INGREDIENTS FOR ESTER C 500MG TABLETS:
Vitamin C (Ester C calcium ascorbate), Bulking Agent (microcrystalline cellulose, di-calcium phosphate, Citrus Bioflavonoids Complex, Acerola, Rosehip Powder, Rutin, Quercetin, Anti-caking Agent (silicon dioxide, veg. magnesium stearate), Glazing Agent [hydroxy propyl methyl cellulose (HPMC)]
Ester C 500mg Tablets contain Ester-C Calcium Ascorbate, which is a unique and patented non-acidic form of vitamin C. Ester-C functions biologically like other forms of vitamin C, but has the added benefit of quicker absorption and longer retention in the immune system. Ester-C 500mg Tablets contains natural Flavonoids (rutin, quercetin, citrus bioflavonoids, hesperidin), Acerola and Rosehip, making this a unique complex.
What Are Balanced Ester C 500mg Tablets For?
- May help maintain normal growth and development.
- May improve the formation of collagen and help in tissue repair
- May help enhance brain functioning
- May work as an antioxidant and protect against free radical damage
- May help maintain healthy hair
- May improve the symptoms of gingivitis (inflammation of the gums), bleeding gums, rough, dry, scaly skin
- May enhance the healing process
- May help maintain healthy joints
Who Are Ester C 500mg Tablets For?
- Those who need to increase their immunity function
- Those who wish to maintain healthy bones, joints, nails, skin, hair and strong blood vessels
- Those who are exposed to free radical damage.
- Those who require natural antihistamine.
- Those with sensitive stomachs
When Should I Take Balanced Ester C 500mg Tablets?
Balanced Ester C 500mg tablets can be taken as a daily nutritional supplement in conjunction with a healthy diet leading to good health and wellbeing for everyone.
HOW CAN YOU BE SURE OF AUTHENTICITY OF YOUR PURCHASE?
- All our products have the Importer Sticker if it is an imported product.
- Every product has an Expiry Date and a Valid Batch Number that can be verified from the manufacturer.
- You are always provided with a proper Tax Paid Retail Invoice.
- We are Certified & Authorised for distribution by the importers (it can be verified from the customer care of the respective importer)
More info on Authenticity, Click Here