1. What is the Arginine content per serve?
Nutrabay Gold L-Arginine contains 3 g L-Arginine per 4 g serving.
2. Does it contain any additives?
Nutrabay Gold L-Arginine provides premium-quality L-Arginine without added sugar, preservatives and unwanted additives.
3. What is the benefit of taking L-Arginine?
Nutrabay Gold L-Arginine gets converted into nitric oxide in the body, which provides stamina and pump by increasing the blood flow, supply of oxygen and nutrients to the muscles.
4. What is the best time to take L-Arginine?
One can take Nutrabay Gold L-Arginine 30 minutes before going for a workout.
5. How to take L-Arginine?
One can take Nutrabay Gold L-Arginine in 180-220 ml of cold water or juice.
6. Can I consume the powder if it gets clumpy?
Arginine is hygroscopic or water-loving by nature. It tends to absorb moisture very quickly. Therefore, it is essential to store it in a cool, dry place. Sometimes, the powder may get clumpy, especially during humid weather conditions, but there is nothing to worry about. It is safe to consume as long as Nutrabay Gold L- Arginine is within its shelf life.
7. Can it be consumed by vegetarians?
Vegetarians can consume Nutrabay Gold L- Arginine.
8. Can it be taken with creatine?
One can take Nutrabay Gold L- Arginine with creatine.
HOW CAN YOU BE SURE OF AUTHENTICITY OF YOUR PURCHASE?
- Imported Products have either an Importer Sticker or Importer details printed in the label
- All products should have Expiry Date and Batch Number printed on the label
- Tax Paid retail Invoice is provided in all orders
- We are certified & authorised by the Brands or their official Importers
Click Here for more info