Testosterone Booster for Men
Testosterone is the most vital male sex hormones, that is responsible for proper growth of male reproductive system. It also supports muscles gain, bone mass and body hair. It is also produced in women’s bodies in small amounts in ovaries, fat cells, adrenal glands and skin cells.
Testosterone boosters are supplements that help in raising testosterone levels in the body. Testosterone production turns high in males during the age of puberty; however, it starts diminishing gradually or rapidly after the age of 30 years. Testosterone boosters may directly increase the production of testosterone in the body, or prevent the conversion of oestrogen (female sex hormone) into testosterone.
Low testosterone levels may lead to the following conditions:
- Lowered libido
- Decreased sperm count
- Erectile dysfunction
- Loss of muscle mass
- Loss of body hair
- Weight gain
- Upset behaviour, depression, etc.
Benefits of testosterone booster
Testosterone booster possesses the following benefits:
- Increases libido
- Promotes stronger bones
- Supports muscle mass growth
- Encourages fat loss.
- Plays a key role in boosting mood and mental ability.
Testosterone booster and muscle building
Testosterone boosters are effective in promoting muscle building when accompanied by a suitable diet and workout regime. An appropriate diet with adequate proteins and other nutrients is the foremost requirement for muscle building; along with a correct workout schedule which enhances androgen receptor sensitivity in the body. Adding a testosterone booster supplement raises the body’s testosterone levels that further amplifies the process of muscle building.
Foods that naturally boost testosterone levels
There are certain foods that naturally help in boosting testosterone levels such as egg yolk, avocados, pumpkin seeds, yogurt, fortified cereals, tuna fish, coconut, cocoa, etc.However, there are times when food alone cannot correct the low testosterone levels in males, and testosterone boosters help in rectifying the same.
Major types of testosterone boosters
Below are the various types or the major ingredients that helps in boosting testosterone levels:
- Tribulus Terrestris (that contains saponins, flavonoids, plant sterols that help in enhancing testosterone levels.
- Zinc and magnesium
- D- Aspartic Acid
- Vitamin D
Usage and dosage
Testosterone boosters can be taken either empty stomach in the morning/ 30 minutes before workout or the same time of the day (every day). However, the dosage varies from person to person and needs to be checked with an healthexpert.
Although the product doesn’t promote any side effects in healthy individuals, however, self-supplementation is not recommended. The best way to safely use them is to consult a health care provider/ Nutritionist.
A decline in testosterone levels with progressing age is a normal phenomenon that men experience. Moreover, some “drugs or supplements” may also lead to lower testosterone levels. Taking testosterone boosters in recommended dosages help in bringing the levels within the normal range, which is beneficial for the reproductive processes as well as muscle building.
Why to buy from Nutrabay
Nutrabay provides you the best of supplements at the most genuine rates, along with the assurance of authenticity. You can check out the range of best testosterone booster here at Nutrabay with guaranteed hassle- free delivery.
- Cellucor P6 Chrome: It mostly consists of natural ingredients- ashwagandha, Tribulus alatus fruit extract, Fenugreek (methi) seed extract, Agaricus bisporus fruit extract which helps in boosting testosterone levels naturally. It promotes lean muscle growth, takes care of proper sexual functions and regulates estrogen levels.
- MuscleTech Essential Platinum 100% Tribulus: It also majorly consist of Tribulus terrestris fruit extract, which is herbal along with some added ingredients such as Hypromellose, etc. It is 100% free from stimulants and it homogenize to 90% saponins which is almost double the other brands making it a better choice.
- Dymatize Z-Force: It consists of 450 mg magnesium and 30 mg zinc, along with other vitamins and minerals. A study shows that zinc and magnesium enhance the levels of free testosterone in the body.
- RSP Tribulus Terrestris: The main ingredient is it contains is natural Tribulus terrestris, along with few other ingredients. It is GMP certified, free from banned substances, dyes and fillers.