What is Testosterone Booster?
Testosterone is the most vital male sex hormone responsible for the proper growth of the male reproductive system. It supports muscle gain, bone mass and body hair. It is also produced in small amounts in women’s bodies in ovaries, fat cells, adrenal glands, and skin cells.
Testosterone boosters are supplements that help in raising testosterone levels in the body. Testosterone production turns high in males during puberty; however, it tends to diminish gradually or rapidly after 30 years. Testosterone boosters may directly increase testosterone production in the blood or prevent oestrogen (female sex hormone) conversion into testosterone.
Testosterone Booster: Benefits & Uses
Elevated testosterone levels have been shown to increase the growth of muscles and contribute to better functioning of the nervous system, resulting in more power and strength, a better mood, enhanced libido, and several other benefits.
Some of the health benefits of using testosterone boosters are:
- Support physical strength and muscle growth.
- Promote strong bones.
- Boost metabolism.
- Encourage fat loss.
- Healthy heart and reduced heart disease risk.
- Support mental health.
- Improve sexual health.
- Enhance athletic performance.
- Promote vitality and overall well-being.
Testosterone Booster Types:
Here are some of the types of ingredients commonly used in testosterone boosters:
- Tribulus Terrestris: It is the most popular ingredient of testosterone boosters. Also known by Gokshura, Tribulus Terrestris contain saponins and other plant-based compounds that stimulate testosterone production.
- Mucuna Pruriens: It increases testosterone levels because of its dopamine-boosting and antioxidant effects.
- Ashwagandha: Increased stress levels in the body also affects natural testosterone levels in the body. Ashwagandha helps in boosting testosterone levels by significantly reducing the levels of stress hormone - cortisol.
- Safed Musli: This herb is known for its testosterone boosting power in Ayurveda. It is also known as Chlorophytum borivilianum. It contains compounds like saponin and stigmasterol, which increases testosterone levels and the production of sperms in the body.
- Fenugreek: Also known as Methi in Hindi, fenugreek naturally enhances testosterone levels due to compounds like saponins and coumarins.
- DHEA: Dehydroepiandrosterone, or DHEA, is a hormone naturally produced by the body. It assists in the production of other hormones like testosterone and oestrogen. Like testosterone, DHEA also tends to decline with age; hence, supplementation can benefit testosterone levels.
- D-Aspartic Acid: Some studies say that D-Aspartic Acid is involved in the synthesis and release of testosterone and is assumed to be used as a testosterone booster. It is helpful for athletes to increase muscle mass and strength.
How to choose the right testosterone booster for you?
It is advisable to opt for a testosterone booster with natural ingredients as they are safe compared to synthetic anabolic testosterone boosters.
One should read the ingredients carefully; it should be free from harmful or banned substances. The product should be lab-tested and certified.
In case of any confusion, consult an expert before opting for any testosterone booster supplement.
People with existing medical conditions must seek doctor advice.
How to use testosterone boosters?
Testosterone boosters are available in tablets, capsules and powders form. One can take them at any time of the day with water, juice or beverage of choice.
It is advisable to refer to the instructions mentioned on the pack and not exceed the recommended dosage.
Where to buy testosterone boosters?
Nutrabay provides you with the best testosterone boosters for muscle gain at the most genuine rates, along with the assurance of authenticity. You can check out the range of the best testosterone boosters in India here at Nutrabay, with guaranteed hassle-free delivery.
Which is the best testosterone booster?
Nutrabay Pro Testosterone Booster is the best natural testosterone booster in India. The product is available in vegan-friendly capsules enriched with ingredients like Tribulus Terrestris, mucuna pruriens, asparagus, ashwagandha, Safed Musli, CoQ10, Korean Ginseng, zinc, vitamin D, B12 and many more.
One can take two capsules of Nutrabay Pro Testosterone Booster at any time of the day. It contains natural ingredients that are non-GMO, gluten-free and free from any harmful or banned substances.
Nutrabay Pro Testosterone Booster helps boost your testosterone levels naturally. It supports increased muscle growth, adds strength, power and takes your athletic performance to the next level.
Is testosterone booster safe to consume?
One should opt for a testosterone booster with natural ingredients. Some testosterone booster side effects may include irregular sleep, acne, upset stomach, hair fall and high blood pressure.
It is advisable to consult an expert before opting for any testosterone booster supplement, especially prescription hormones supplements.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What causes low testosterone levels?
Testosterone levels can decline due to:
- Over or excess training
- Lack of physical activity
- Unhealthy diet
- Excess fat and sugar intake
- Sedentary lifestyle
- Environmental pollutants
- Inadequate sleep
- High-stress levels
- Excess weight and obesity
2. What are the symptoms of low testosterone levels?
Common signs that may indicate low testosterone levels are:
- Hair loss
- Muscle loss
- Increased body fat
- Mood swings
- Weak bone health
- Low blood count
- Erectile dysfunction
- Difficult to memorise or concentrate
3. What are testosterone boosting foods?
Here are some of the testosterone booster foods:
- Fatty fish like tuna, salmon and sardine
- Green leafy vegetables
- Fenugreek / Methi seeds
4. How does testosterone booster helps in muscle building?
Testosterone boosters are effective in promoting muscle building when accompanied by a suitable diet and workout regime. An appropriate diet with adequate proteins and other nutrients is the foremost requirement for muscle building and a correct workout schedule that enhances androgen receptor sensitivity in the body. Adding a testosterone booster supplement raises the body’s testosterone levels that further amplifies the process of muscle building.