Creatine Monohydrate Powder
Creatine Monohydrate is a natural compound found in the body, that plays an important role in the production of energy in the form of ATP. Creatine is also available in the markets as commercial formulas and has become the most famous supplement in the field of sports nutrition or bodybuilding. This is because of its exceptional effects in terms of increasing strength for the workout as well as growing fat-free mass in the body. It is the most researched supplement in the domain of bodybuilding.
What does creatine do?
Creatine monohydrate supplement is useful for the following reasons:
- Enhancing strength for workout.
- Improving athletic performance.
- Increasing fat free body mass.
- Faster muscle recovery.
How Creatine Monohydrate Powder works in the body?
Although creatine is naturally present in the body, supplementation of creatine monohydrate increases the levels of phosphocreatine which is a compound responsible for the Phosphocreatine energy system. It is a phenomenon occurring in the body in which a phosphate group from Phosphocreatine is transferred to ADP (the inactive form of energy in the body), in order to produce ATP (an active form of energy in the body). This process provides energy for the workout and allows muscle contraction to persist for nearly 10 seconds at a time.
Different types of Creatine Supplements:
There are different types of Creatine, some of them are listed below.
- Creatine Monohydrate: It is the original creatine in unprocessed form and is the most widely used form of creatine. However, it is a bit difficult to dissolve in water, as well as the body can only utilize 1 percent of the creatine monohydrate consumed.
- Micronized Creatine: It is creatine monohydrate only, in the micronized form. The creatine molecules are being broken into smaller units facilitating better absorption of creatine in the body. Micronized creatine is extremely unadulterated and provides better absorption which prevents digestive discomforts associated with creatine monohydrate consumption. However, it is a bit expensive and processed compared to creatine monohydrate.
- Creatine Ethyl Ester: It has high absorption, accounting for 99 percent. It is very effective in terms of increasing efficiency and prevents the requirement for a loading phase. However, it is furthermore expensive and has bad taste.
- Creatine Serum: It is very expensive creatine which comes dissolved in water, however, there is no proper research showing its higher efficiency.
- Effervescent Creatine: It is again expensive creatine, which possesses better absorption and better taste. Effervescent Creatine has either sodium or sugar added into it, however, bodybuilders need to maintain both of these low in their diets.
- Creatine Citrate: They contain some molecules that enable better solubility and digestion of creatine. However, it is very expensive and is required in very high dosages compared to creatine monohydrate.
Who should use Creatine Powder Supplements?
People indulging in extreme workouts or athletes require a lot of energy to meet their targets. Creatine makes it highly feasible for them to achieve their goals. Many fitness experts suggest having creatine while being on a weight loss regime, as it improves the workout efficiency leading to faster weight loss. .
Usage and Dosage of Creatine Powder Supplements
In general, the ideal dosage for most people is 3-5 grams of creatine monohydrate per day, however, this can vary from person to person. For best results, it is advised to take Creatine Monohydrate powder with water or fruit juice either before or after a workout. Other than this, the other way is to follow the loading, which means having 15-20 grams of creatine monohydrate for 4-7 days, followed by maintenance doses. However, loading should always be done under the supervision of an expert in order to prevent side effects.
Precautions/ Side effects of Creatine Powder Supplements
Creatine has wonderful effects in terms of boosting workout energy and performance, but some people with pre-existing digestive complaints claim of suffering digestive distress or stomach cramps associated with it. However, this may be related to deficient fluid intake or a weak digestive system (because of any underlying gastrointestinal disorder or disease). To avoid this, It is very essential to have a very high fluid intake per day while being on a creatine supplement.
Moreover, over usage of creatine due to self supplementation for a longer period of time may cause side effects which may be as serious as organ damage. Therefore, it is best adviced to never self-supplement and people with any medical history should check with their doctor to get their dosage customized.
Creatine is already present in the body and hence it is not mandatory for everyone to have creatine supplement. People having rigorous workout schedules or athletes may choose to add creatine to their regimes, whenever there is a requirement as per individual targets. One should avoid overusing creatine or having creatine from a brand that is not renowned.
Why Buy from Nutrabay?
We are India’s most trusted online health supplement store. Products sold on Nutrabay are 100% authentic as we source products either directly from brands or with their official importers. We guarantee hassle-free buying experience online, with secure online payment options and cash on delivery. Check out body-building supplements to feel great every day and build a vigorous lean body.
Best-selling Creatine Powder Supplements options:
Proburst Creatine Monohydrate: It’s an unadulterated Creatine Monohydrate, that provides 3 grams of Creatine Monohydrate per serving of 3 grams. It is micronized, hence dissolve and absorb quickly.
Nutrabay Pure Series Micronized Creatine: It is unflavored, sugar-free and no artificial sugar, color or preservatives added. It is also free from steroids, gluten, and dairy products. A serving 3 grams powder provides 3 grams of pure Creatine Monohydrate.
Dynamic Nutrition Creatine: It is another most liked creatine powder which provides 3 grams of Creatine Monohydrate per serving of 3 grams.