1. What are BCAAs?
BCAAs refer to Branched Chain Amino Acids that include leucine, isoleucine and valine. They can not be produced by the body and must be supplied externally, due to which they are referred to as essential amino acids.
2. How are BCAAs beneficial for bodybuilders and fitness enthusiasts?
BCAAs have the potential to uplift physical performance. When BCAA supplements are consumed, they get quickly absorbed in the muscles, support muscle recovery, reduce fatigue and muscle soreness and play a critical role in muscle protein synthesis.
3. Why do I need to take additional BCAA supplements if I am taking a protein-rich diet?
BCAAs are present in protein-rich foods, but they may not be readily available during workouts. BCAA supplements are a great way to rapidly transport amino acids to the muscles to prevent muscle breakdown and delay fatigue. BCAAs have also been shown to preserve glycogen stores if consumed during exercise, resulting in increased energy levels, endurance, and stamina, thus enhancing muscle gains.
4. What is the benefit of adding electrolytes to a BCAA supplement?
Electrolytes like sodium, potassium and chloride present in Nutrabay Gold BCAA 2:1:1 aid in preventing muscle cramps, maintaining an electrolyte balance and helping you keep going during those strenuous workout sessions.
5. What is the best time to consume Nutrabay Gold BCAA 2:1:1?
Bodybuilders, athletes and fitness lovers can take BCAA at any time during the day, preferably before or during the workout.
6. How much BCAA does it provide?
Each 8 g serving of Nutrabay Gold BCAA 2:1:1 provides 5 g BCAAs.
7. Who can consume Nutrabay Gold BCAA 2:1:1?
Bodybuilders, athletes and fitness lovers with regular workout schedules aiming to extend their fitness and exercise performances to the next level can use this supplement.
8. Can Nutrabay Gold BCAA 2:1:1 be consumed by people with diabetes?
The product is completely free from added sugar or any harmful substances that are safe to consume by diabetic people. However, always take the doctor's recommendation during any additional medical condition like liver or kidney disease.
9. What is the difference between Nutrabay Pure BCAA 2:1:1 and Nutrabay Gold BCAA 2:1:1?
Nutrabay offers you a variety in BCAA that one can choose as per the fitness goal.
Nutrabay Pure BCAA 2:1:1 is an unflavoured BCAA supplement suitable for those who prefer taking BCAAs without any flavour or additives. In comparison, Nutrabay Gold BCAA 2:1:1 is a flavoured BCAA supplement that comes with an additional boost of electrolytes.
HOW CAN YOU BE SURE OF AUTHENTICITY OF YOUR PURCHASE?
- Imported Products have either an Importer Sticker or Importer details printed in the label
- All products should have Expiry Date and Batch Number printed on the label
- Tax Paid retail Invoice is provided in all orders
- We are certified & authorised by the Brands or their official Importers
Click Here for more info