Citrulline Malate is an amino acid compound which has got some attention due to its potential to delay the onset of fatigue during intense bouts of training. This compound is an amino acid which is composed of citrulline and ester of malic acid (malate). Citrulline Malate assists in the clearance of ammonia from the blood and muscle tissue, reducing the onset of fatigue, and has been shown to reduce post-exercise muscle soreness following high intensity resistance exercise.
BENEFITS & FEATURES
- [FASTER RECOVERY]: Helps your muscles recover faster after a hard and intense workout
- [IMPROVE ENDURANCE]: Helps removing ammonia from the body before it can cause muscle fatigue. This helps you push your workouts with improved endurance.
- [BUILD MUSCLE]: Promotes greater blood flow to the muscles helping in muscle building.
- [100%]: Contains 100% of only one single ingredient. No additives or fillers.
- When can you consume it?
- How should you consume it?
– Add 190-210ml of water to a shaker or a glass
– Add 1/2 scoop of powder (2.5g approx.)
– Blend well until it is completely mixed
– Consume immediately
- Consume 1 serving per day or as advised by the dietician.
[QUALITY FORMULATION]: Vegan friendly, No added preservatives, No Banned Substance, Gluten free, Dairy free, Steroid free, Tested for purity.
Nutrabay always focuses on creating dynamic, cutting-edge, and result-oriented products. Our brand’s aim is to provide purity with good results without any harmful ingredients. Before dispatching products from our manufacturing facilities there are strict and multiple layers of quality check parameters which help us in delivering highest standard products.
HOW CAN YOU BE SURE OF AUTHENTICITY OF YOUR PURCHASE?
- Imported Products have either an Importer Sticker or Importer details printed in the label
- All products should have Expiry Date and Batch Number printed on the label
- Tax Paid retail Invoice is provided in all orders
- We are certified & authorised by the Brands or their official Importers
Click Here for more info