Optimum Nutrition (ON) Micronized Creatine Monohydrate Powder
Optimum Nutrition Micronized Creatine Monohydrate is made from Creapure which guarantees the purest form of creatine. The processing of this creatine makes sure that its bioavailability is high, which means that the body is able to absorb it faster for better results. Creatine Monohydrate promotes improved production of ATP which is the energy unit of the body. This helps to keep one energized throughout the training and also endure longer hours of training without any hassles. Micronized creatine mixes very easily with all fluids and is sustainable for a longer period.
Optimum Nutrition Micronized Creatine Monohydrate is completely unflavored. This makes it more versatile for supplement stacking. It can be added to protein shakes, mass gainers and other beverages as well.
It is also available in three sizes, which includes a 150 g pack, a 600g box and a container of 2 kg. The selection of size can be made as per individual requirement.
Each serving (5 g) of Optimum Nutrition Micronized Creatine Monohydrate contains:
||Amount per serving
This supplement contains no other ingredients.
As the training intensity goes high, the requirement for energy increases. Creatine monohydrate, one of the most eminent supplements in the world of bodybuilding ensures the rise in energy levels that is needed.
The benefits of choosing ON Micronized Creatine Monohydrate Powder are as follows:
- Get the purest creatine source: A serving (5 g) of ON Micronized creatine provides 5 g of pure 100% creatine. The creatine in this supplement is found in the form of Creapure which is the purest and most potent form of creatine. The high bioavailability of creatine in this supplement ensures that the body is able to utilize it to the maximum. In addition to this, micronized creatine is broken down into smaller particles, which provides better miscibility and better digestion.
- Better production of energy: The primary function of creatine in the human body is to produce more ATP or energy units. Regular workout leads to consumption of more ATP by the body and creates constant requirement for these lost reserves. ON Micronized Creatine Monohydrate helps improve the phosphocreatine levels in the muscles which improves ATP production at the cellular level. As a result, the person feels more energetic while working out and is able to withstand long hours of high intensity training.
- Boosts muscle synthesis: There are many pathways in the body that promote muscle synthesis. With ON Micronized Creatine Monohydrate, these pathways are boosted to improve the production of new muscle fiber and this in turn results in a bulky physique. Research also shows that the production of myostatin (a type of molecule which may retard muscle growth) is reduced with Creatine intake. With reduced levels of this molecule, muscle building is enhanced further. ON Creatine Monohydrate also increases the level of growth hormone in the body, which again emphasizes a bulkier look. Creatine also helps the muscles absorb water to make them look fuller and bigger.
- Improves brain function: ATP is utilized by the brain in order to trigger different functions. With increased creatine intake, the production of ATP also increases. This helps the brain to function better and also speeds up response. Studies suggest that creatine tends to improve the dopamine levels in the body which again enhances brain function. Research also shows that memory and recall ability may be increased within just two weeks of consistent consumption of creatine.
When to Use
It is recommended to consume ON Creatine Monohydrate just before workout in order to get a good boost of energy and to endure long training hours. It can also be consumed immediately after workout, in order to refill the body’s reserves of ATP. This keeps you refreshed even after long hours of training.
On non-training days, there is no specific time to consume creatine supplements. However, for best results, they may be consumed along with the meals.
How to Use
One rounded teaspoon of ON Creatine Monohydrate may be mixed with protein shake or any other beverage of your individual preferences. One can begin with ½ teaspoon and increase the dosage as per requirement, under proper supervision. However, it is extremely essential to drink at least 8-10 glasses of water every day while on creatine.
Is creatine produced in the body naturally?
Yes. Creatine is produced by the body and stored in the muscles. However, in case of individuals working out hard on regular basis, they might need an additional amount of creatine to replenish the reserves in the muscles.
Are there any side effects of creatine?
Using creatine supplements can lead to some mild side effects like gastrointestinal pain, fever, dizziness, nausea, dehydration, muscle cramps, etc, especially to people having weaker digestive systems. To prevent this, it is recommended to consume at least 8-10 glasses of water every day.
Is it possible to gain weight with creatine?
Yes. Creatine can lead to weight gain. This is because creatine tends to draw water into the muscles and retain it. Therefore, it is likely to put on water weight. There is no increase in fat content, however.
Who needs creatine supplements?
Creatine supplements are recommended for athletes and bodybuilders who are currently on a very intense training regime. It is highly recommended for vegans and vegetarians as the primary food sources of creatine are meat and seafood.
How does creatine help in bodybuilding?
A supplement like ON creatine helps the cells produce more ATP or energy units. This enhances endurance to withstand longer training hours as well as delays muscle fatigue. Creatine monohydrate is also known to encourage muscle building pathways and build more volume by increasing the production of growth hormones. The ability of creatine to draw water into the muscles helps in making the muscles appear fuller and much bulkier.
HOW CAN YOU BE SURE OF AUTHENTICITY OF YOUR PURCHASE?
- Imported Products have either an Importer Sticker or Importer details printed in the label
- All products should have Expiry Date and Batch Number printed on the label
- Tax Paid retail Invoice is provided in all orders
- We are certified & authorised by the Brands or their official Importers
Click Here for more info